Frequently Asked Questions
Question : What is the URL to get Development Permission from Development Authority?
Answer : URL is and also from external link of UD & MA Departmental Website

Question : What documents are required at the time of online application?
Answer :
                For Land Use Compatibility Certificate (LUCC)
                1. Updated ROR of the Plot
                 2. Copy of Deed (with Sketch Map) of the land owner
                 3. Updated Khajna Rashid of BL&LRO
                 4. Mutation Certificate Municipality/Municipal Corporation (Mandatory in ULB limits)
                 5. Other Deeds
                 6. RS/LR plot index map marked in red and Site plan of proposed area with dimensions, showing existing structures, if any drawn by Architect / empanelled LBS

                For Carrying Out Any Other Development
                1. Reference of the previously issued LUCC Certificate & copy of the LUCC
                 2. Conversion Certificate of the plot of land from BL&LRO
                 3. Details of proposed development showing plans, sections and elevations (as per regulations and at an appropriate scale) drawn by empanelled LBS/Architect/Structural Engineer/Geo-Tech Engineer

Question : How to make online payment?
Answer : Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.

Question : What is the size of the total upload able documents?
Answer : 30 MB

Question : Does the Plot No. need both LR & RS?
Answer : Both LR & RS Plot Nos. required

Question : How to get Development Permission from Development Authority?
Answer : At first applicant will submit online application. Then applicant will make online payment after approval of the development Authority. At last the applicant can download the Development Permission Certificate from this website

Question : Development Permission Certificate given for which purpose?
Answer : Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Recreational purposes.